Thursday, December 1, 2011

What I'm Thankful for

1. I'm very thankful for my friends and family. They have all been there for me through a lot and I know I can always count on them. I love them all very much and I don't know where I'd be without them. 2. I'm also thankful for my trip to Europe. As a sophomore in high school I went on a ten day trip to England, Ireland, and Wales. It was a great experience and something that I will remember forever, and I am very thankful to have been given this opportunity at such a young age. 3. I am thankful for my education as well. I value all the things I have learned throughout my years in school and look forward to all the things I still have to learn. I know my education will go a long way in life and I'm glad to have been given the opportunity to receive a good education.

No comments:

Post a Comment